In this lesson we will:
- Get concrete advice and tools to reduce stress
- Reflect on how sleep, movement and migration affect health
- Get information on the health risks of smoking, alcohol and drugs
- Find out where to get more information on health and self-care.
Reading/ viewing/ listening
Look through the information via the links. Then answer the study questions (use forms or email):
- What situations cause stress?
- What are the consequences of stress?
- what are the positive and negative ways people use to cope with stress?