In this lesson we will:
- Talk about how healthcare in Sweden works and how to go about seeking care in practical terms.
- inform about Swedish dental care and what you can do to strengthen your oral health.
Reading/ viewing/ listening
Look through the information via the links. Then answer the study questions (use forms or email):
- What do you do when you feel ill? What choices and rights do you have?
- What are your positive and negative experiences of the Swedish Health Services?
- How do you prepare for a visit to the doctor?
Films shown in presentation: