In this lesson we aim to:
- Develop knowledge on preventive health care for children and adults
- Develop knowledge on SRHR
- Learn about individual rights and the law of consent.
Reading/ viewing/ listening:
- The Right to your own body
- Youmo Body: https://www.youmo.se/en/kroppen/film-du-bestammer-over-din-kropp
- Fatta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZaIyg5Yf60
- Tea and Consent? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZwvrxVavnQ
Look through the information via the links. Then answer the study questions (use forms or email):
- What is SRHR (Sexual and reproductive health and rights) and why is it important to have knowledge about it?
- How do children and adults learn about sexual health and the Right to decide over their own bodies?
- What does consent mean and why is the concept important in people´s sex lives?