In this lesson we will:
- reflect on what learning can be
- reflect on personal qualities and career goals
- discuss individual/personal development and learning.
Reference material to read/see/hear:
- Personal Goal Setting (Mind tools videos)
- Gothenburg Adult Learning support (in Swedish)
- Creative Learning (currently not available on Youtube)
Look through the information via the links. Then answer the study questions via email or form.
- How do we as adults learn new things and what are the most effective ways for you?!
- What are your personal Goals- and how can you achieve them; what may prevent you reaching them?
- What do you think are your personal qualities- for example: punctual, hard- working, effective. Give examples to show what you mean.
- What do others think are your personal (positive) qualities- ask family or friends – and for them to give example of what they mean!