In this lesson we will:
- talk about the process of looking for work in Sweden
- learn how to start your own business.
Reference material to read/see/hear
Reference: Support from AF
- Employment Service
- Covering letters
- Podcast: cover letter
- Labour market support schemes
- Self-evaluation of professional skills
Reference: Starting a business (in Swedish)
Look through the information via the links. Then answer the study questions via email or form.
- What positive things do you want from a job?
- Where/ How would you find a job in Sweden; who can help?
- What would you do if you wanted to start your own business – do you have a business idea!?