In this lesson we will:
- focus on how to manage interviews and
- being new at a workplace.
Reference material to read/see/hear
Films from presentation:
- Nail the job interview
- Common interview questions/ Vanliga intervjufrågor (in Swedish from AF)
- Employer questions (from SFI in Swedish)
- How to find a job in Sweden (AF)
Look through the information via the links. Then answer the study questions via email or form.
- What do you need to think about before, during and after a job interview?
- What is the most difficult question that you have had at an interview and how did you answer it?
- How will it be/is it to start a job in Sweden- will there be/are there differences from your country in how people behave/communicate at the workplace?